Sunday, August 20, 2006

Work hard , Party harder !!!

All you people must have heard the saying " Work hard and Party harder" but hopefully not found people who implement the same. This was the case with me also until I had the oppurtunity to have a dinner party with the ILUG-D people at the completion of the workshop, a successful one.
After 6 hectic weeks it came to an end finally and we took a huge sigh of relief. Time moves really fast. That night after returning from Nirula's (the one near priya) I was thinking as if last weekend only we appeared for the test and this weekend the workshop ended...
Ankit , Gurpreet and Dhiraj missed the party due to various reasons and we really missed them. The JNU team was also there and duly supported us. The food I think I should not talk about because if you are a non-vegetarian then then you cant avoid water in your mouth. The bill might have soared like anything I guess but I think we should not care of that if we are with the ILUG-D people.
I never knew people can enjoy as well as work to the same extent. If you wanna learn something then meet Raj Sir , Gora Sir , Triveni sir and Andrew Sir as well. Andrew Sir is even more cooler than a cucumber I must say.
Well , the work or the party's not over yet. We have to be there each sunday and that means that work and enjoyment will continue atleast till the project continues (hopefully we complete it before the specified six months time). Amen !!!

No comments: