Sunday, July 01, 2007

When will we hear the Indian National Anthem


The French grand prix is over. Finn Kimi Raikkonen won it and as the custom goes the Finnish national anthem was played, the winning countries' song being played. I love watching the grand prix and had always dreamt of driving an F1 car, though I can never do it I know. But today I thought why hasn't an Indian won it till date? Narain Karthikeyan being the only one to have ever driven an F1 car, never had a podium finish though.
There are many things which matter and because of which an Indian has never been up there but sooner or later there will be someone who will be standing on the podium and the Indian flag up there. I just hope that if I will have enough money then maybe my kids can fulfill my dream someday.....definite that I will give full support to them.....Haha..just a wild thought. Anyways all the best to the young Indian drivers. We will definitely see the Indian flag up there and the Jana Gana Mana being played.

1 comment:

Abhinav Sahai said...

by the way for those who didn't about this here's news.....Hopefully India will be hostin an F1 race in Delhi in 2009....great na....I will definitely go to watch it