Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hey I found something new

The first thing when I switch my system on is that I play some song. And its been some days now since I have been hearing new songs only. Today morning when I started browsing folders for selecting songs for the playlist suddenly I thought to change. I selected a folder which I never browse. Can you guess which ?? No I suppose. It had the title "Ghazals". Haha, a big change. And then without even looking at the songs I selected all and put them to play. After some time you know what I was thinking, " I have so many nice songs in my system and I never knew!!!" . Really those were really nice and its night now and I am still listening those only. And yeah still hunting for more of such songs. Hope I find some more.
Great to explore myself and happy to find more likings.

No comments: