Thursday, November 09, 2006

Things ain't easy

The semester end is nearing and we haven't been able to conduct even a single CSI event. Infact all we have succeeded is getting an Inaugaration function to be organized. This is a success or a failure ??? I feel its a faliure. Whatever plans we had remained plans only. No work for the fest has started and this is a very bad sign. Talks, talks and talks are all what we have managed. Everyone else in the college is thinking that we are doing something although only we know that in the real sense nothing is happenning. Apart from that the semester exams are coming and thats a tension too. Oh not to forget that great college people have sent notice at home regarding poor attendance and poor performance in sessionals. Seems everything is getting out of control.
I am going for an abdrupt end because I dont know why I am writing this .........
May God help me. Amen

No comments: